Plymouth Fund III recently participated in a private equity-led recap of Indianapolis-based ClearObject, driving immediate returns for Fund III and positioning the Company for future growth. Plymouth will maintain its board seat and continue to own a meaningful share of the IoT systems integration Company alongside new investors Egis Capital Partners and ABS Capital Partners.
- Deck Commerce Announces $7.8MM in Series A Funding from Plymouth Growth
- Algo Receives Investment from Plymouth Growth to Accelerate Expansion
- Collaborative Work Management Software Leader Sensei Labs Attracts New Capital to Support Rapid Growth
- EmployStream Rebrands As Able
- MentorcliQ, The Leader In Employee Mentoring Software, Acquires River Software