Plymouth Fund III recently participated in a private equity-led recap of Indianapolis-based ClearObject, driving immediate returns for Fund III and positioning the Company for future growth. Plymouth will maintain its board seat and continue to own a meaningful share of the IoT systems integration Company alongside new investors Egis Capital Partners and ABS Capital Partners.
- Forj Secures $15M Funding and Announces Merger
- CloseSimple Receives Investment from Plymouth Growth Partners to Bring More Transparency to the Real Estate Closing Process
- WebFX Acquires CRM and Email Marketing Platform Nutshell to Drive the Revenue Growth of Small Businesses
- Resurgens Makes Platform Investment in Wellspring – A Leader in Innovation and IP Management Software
- Allied Payment Network Secures Substantial Capital Investment from RF Investment Partners