Plymouth Fund III recently participated in a private equity-led recap of Indianapolis-based ClearObject, driving immediate returns for Fund III and positioning the Company for future growth. Plymouth will maintain its board seat and continue to own a meaningful share of the IoT systems integration Company alongside new investors Egis Capital Partners and ABS Capital Partners.
- Resurgens Makes Platform Investment in Wellspring – A Leader in Innovation and IP Management Software
- Allied Payment Network Secures Substantial Capital Investment from RF Investment Partners
- Bullhorn Acquires Able to Deliver an Incredible Talent Experience For the Modern Worker
- Deck Commerce Announces $7.8MM in Series A Funding from Plymouth Growth
- Algo Receives Investment from Plymouth Growth to Accelerate Expansion