Frontenac’s investment in XanEdu reflects growing demand for customized educational content and open educational resources in both higher education, and K-12 classrooms.
- Forj Secures $15M Funding and Announces Merger
- CloseSimple Receives Investment from Plymouth Growth Partners to Bring More Transparency to the Real Estate Closing Process
- WebFX Acquires CRM and Email Marketing Platform Nutshell to Drive the Revenue Growth of Small Businesses
- Resurgens Makes Platform Investment in Wellspring – A Leader in Innovation and IP Management Software
- Allied Payment Network Secures Substantial Capital Investment from RF Investment Partners