Frontenac’s investment in XanEdu reflects growing demand for customized educational content and open educational resources in both higher education, and K-12 classrooms.
- Deck Commerce Announces $7.8MM in Series A Funding from Plymouth Growth
- Algo Receives Investment from Plymouth Growth to Accelerate Expansion
- Collaborative Work Management Software Leader Sensei Labs Attracts New Capital to Support Rapid Growth
- EmployStream Rebrands As Able
- MentorcliQ, The Leader In Employee Mentoring Software, Acquires River Software